Monday 1 February 2016

THE TESTED AND TRUSTED DRUG FOR ALL LIFE'S ISSUES




Towards the end of my first degree, i had to go for a six-month industrial training which took me away from my state to Lagos, Nigeria. Some days back, I remembered a particular incidence during that period. I remember wondering why a certain man chose to enter the commercial bus I was in one day when in actual fact there was no spare seat.

Few seconds after the bus took off, the man started advertising his wares. He was actually a mobile chemist shop. And the funny thing was that almost all the drugs he had to sell, according to him could cure so many diseases.

Imagine one drug being prescribed for headaches, stomachaches, muscle aches, bone problems, all forms of infections, blood repair and many more health issues.

Why the story?

When this incidence flashed through my mind, I heard something in my spirit that has got me giggling every time I remember:

"I HAVE A GBOGBONISE DRUG "

I personally have a problem with swallowing many tablets per time so I would definitely feel more comfortable with having all the drug components for all my issues compounded in just one tablet.

Are you looking for a 'gbogbonise' drug? No need to look any further.

Check drug insert for details:

*********************************

Nomenclature : The Holy Bible

Composition : God’s Words

Presentation : A sachet of 66 capsules

Indications : Indicated for the prevention and treatment of all forms of sicknesses, stagnancy, lack, pain, barrenness, darkness, depression, oppression, and death. It is also perfect for burning all consumables and breaking rocks in pieces. It is perfect for creation of new things and the repair of damaged bodies, hearts, etc

Dosage:  Ingest at every given opportunity. Meditate upon it day and night. Confess it always. You can never suffer from an overdose.

Side - effects : None.

Storage: Store in your blood - washed  heart and close firmly lest it be stolen from there.

Expiry date : Never

*********************************

With this drug, you do not need to run helter skelter seeking solution to your problems. Simply follow Doctor Jesus' prescription and you will see positive changes in your situation.

A trial will convince you.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Taste and see that the Lord is good!

#mygbogbonisedrug

~ OMOSEBI Mary Omolola
© 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. God bless you!