Monday 9 November 2015

Positivity After Negativity



I was not even sure what the title of this post would be. . .

 Anyway, I had to travel last weekend for an event decoration and I'll like to share with you something that was ministered to me on that journey.

The road that led to the town where the event was to hold was really rough. The road was pothole laden. We even had to pass over a 1920s bridge that could only allow a vehicle to pass per time. I was just getting tired of the journey when suddenly we got to a well tarred express road. I heaved a sigh of relief at that point.

It was at that point that I got the message for today.

Sometimes, the road we travel on in life would be very rough. Sometimes we experience so much dryness like we were in a desert land. Sometimes darkness overshadows us so much so that we could almost hold it in our hands.

But God has promised that He will turn things around for His own. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Begin to smile at the storms raging against the ship of your life because Jesus is there with you. God is in the business of renewing things. He has done it before and He will do it again. His Words are yea and Amen! This too shall pass.

He will turn your morning into dancing.
He will give you beauty for ashes.
He will give you strength in place of fear.
He will replace darkness with light.



For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. (Isaiah 43:19 NLT)

. . . And this is going to happen suddenly.

Hear this:

Long ago I told you what was going to happen. Then suddenly I took action, and all my predictions came true. (Isaiah 48:3 NLT)

When the Lord makes it happen for you, you will be like a dreamer and The Lord alone will be glorified.

Get ready my friends for the change you desire from the Lord. You shall soon testify.



March into your victory!

~ OMOSEBI Mary Omolola
© 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. God bless you!