Sunday 8 March 2015

Great God


As I pondered on what Word God was sending today, I was reminded of this scripture:

For thus says the Lord: You shall not see wind or rain, yet that ravine shall be filled with water, so you, your cattle, and your beasts [of burden] may drink. This is but a light thing in the sight of the Lord (2 Kings 3:17-18a).

My heart basically leapt for joy at the sighting of this scripture. I am reminded of how great our God is. I then also remembered a picture I saw sometimes ago with the inscription: "God fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket" (or something like that). O yes!

God specializes in doing the impossible.

 Seriously, there is nothing too hard for God to do. You don't need to see the signs of breakthrough says The Lord. Simply expect the breakthrough. Expect your blessings. Expect your healing. Expect that thing you have waited for all this while.

God chooses to break human protocols to show forth His glory. For the foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men. His ways we cannot fathom. We cannot search out His ways. And that is why He is called Jehovah!



What He says He will do, He will surely do it. It is true that you cannot see any cloud, but there shall be showers of blessings- and it shall be an abundant shower.

Verse 18a made me think more at the awesomeness of this God. . . It is a light thing.

 I serve a living God! There is nothing too hard for God, power belongs to Him.

I don't know what issues you have been dealing with. I don't know how much weight you are carrying.

One thing I know for sure though is that God is much bigger than all the problems. He is actually bigger than everything. Shift your eyes from that problem to the mightiness of God.

Verily verily I say unto you, there shall be a manifestation of His promises in your life. Faithful is our God!

OMOSEBI, Mary Omolola
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. God bless you!