Sunday 1 February 2015

About Abortions



ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR STAND WHEN IT COMES TO ABORTION? The Bible makes it clear that life begins at conception, not merely at birth! 

For I was born a sinner— yes, from the moment my mother conceived me. Ps 51vs5 



An unborn child's worth is invaluable before God. God has a plan for that unborn child as much as He does for you! 

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! 
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. Ps 139vs13-16 



“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. 

Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” Jer 1vs5 



Before we were born, God knows us personally and intimately. Who would dare to kill a friend of God, even an unborn friend? 



Abortion is taking the life of an unborn human being; it is murder and it is absolutely wrong. God forbids murder! 

“And I will require the blood of anyone who takes another person’s life. If a wild animal kills a person, it must die. And anyone who murders a fellow human must die. If anyone takes a human life, that person’s life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings in his own image. Gen 9vs5-6





Stand for the truth! Lead those going astray through the right path. Don't stand idly, saying you are not directly involved with abortion- which is murder. Ye are the light of the world; let your light shine! Light up this dark world. 



Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to die; save them as they stagger to their death. Don’t excuse yourself by saying, “Look, we didn’t know.” 

For God understands all hearts, and he sees you. He who guards your soul knows you knew.
He will repay all people as their actions deserve. Prov 24vs11-12 



However, if you have been a part of this ungodly act; (either the one who aborted a pregnancy or the one who advised or supported someone to) if you are still dealing with guilt, know that no matter how great your sin, God's forgiveness is even greater. Don't let the devil tie you down with that guilt. Accept God's forgiveness, purging and cleansing and live the life of an overcomer. 



“Come now, let’s settle this,” 

says the LORD. 
“Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. 
Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool. Is 1vs18 



But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 1Jn 1vs9



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. God bless you!